Friday 17 June 2011

A little Introduction to myself :D

Heyy Everyone!!!!!
Welcome to my blog...such a weird word BLOG..hehe If my neon green head title didn't give me away Iam.. true to my title.. a make-up addict but to put it more specific a freelance Hair and Make-up artist. I'm 21 years old and I'm from Vancouver Canada. I have been doing hair and make-up since I was 18, I was a hair and make-up artist before I even graduated high school! I'm here to share my passion and my journey's of working in this competitive industry. 


 It all started when I was just a little wee one, running around butt naked and free. I was a very loud, colorful, eccentric little girl (although nothing much has changed since then) everyday pretending to be a different disney character I dressed myself up to play the part perfectly! My creative imagination that was playtime for me then is a passion for me now.
 Still a loud, colorful, eccentric individual my goal still is to stand out more then it is to fit in. For me Hair and make-up is a form of art. I love making people look and feel there best! both inside and out!! I love being creative, pushing the boundaries and undefining what it means to be "normal." 
I'm the type of person that smiles at everyone and says hi to strangers on the street even if it results in a weird look. I'm the girl at the club that dances outrageously because I don't care who's watching.. I'm having a good time and thats all that matters, I'm the girl that has the word RELISH tattoo'd on the inner part of my lip and lastly I'm the girl that no one can put in a category. I'm undefined, I'm weird, I'm loud, I'm outgoing, I'm Me :D and I encourage everyone to be You. 
life is to short to care what people think all that matters is what you think of yourself, at the end of the day you truly are your own best friend, wake up in the morning look in the mirror and love yourself!! because your the most important person in your life. 
So I suppose this is me in a nut shell (that is if i could fit in a nutshell) thank you for taking the time to read my very first blog post!!! and for allowing me onto your computer screens and getting to know me a little bit. I look forward to sharing with all of you!! feel free to ask me anything or request anything im here for your viewing pleasure :D  




Peace love and Makeup Arielle Elliot aka RELISH !! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment